Quality and quick professional translations
10% discount against the price list, flexible payment terms, free delivery of the translated documents
Quality Romanian translation services at outsourcing prices
Online translation in only a few seconds through our free program
We provide the service of legalization by a public notary only for the translations made by our agency’s translators, certified by the Ministry of Justice.
Only the translations of official, original documents may be legalized. To save time, documents may be translated in photocopy or in other form, but translations may be legalized only if the original document is submitted. Original documents are documents bearing the stamp and signature of the authorized representative of the issuer institutions.
ACTIV TRADUCERI provides the following services:
- legalized translations of copies of documents drafted in foreign languages;
- legalized translations of identity papers: identity card, passport, driving licence, birth, marriage, death certificate, residence permit;
- legalized translations of legal documents and contracts;
- legalized translations of graduation diplomas, student’s transcripts, medical certificates;
- legalized translations of criminal and tax records, invitations to stay abroad, proxies;
- legalized translations of any other type of document whose translation may be legalized by a public notary;
- legalized translations of documents issued by courts: summons, decisions etc.
If you need an estimate of the delivery deadline for urgent translations to be legalized, you should consider that the working hours of notary’s offices are from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM, from Monday to Friday.
Therefore it is advisable to send us your documents as early as possible during the day, if you require translations to be legalized and delivered on the same day.
It is not advisable to request legalized translations to be delivered on the same day, on Friday, after 03:00 PM, because notary’s offices could end their working hours earlier. Moreover, during legal holidays, notary’s offices are usually closed.
In order to request further information and to receive the best offer for legalized translations, please fill in our translation price quote form.
Contact us in order to receive price quotes adapted to your project's needs.